Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, November 30, 2012

no strings

The diva's challenge this week was to not use a string but I rarely use one anyway.

I started with some cactus looking things then did my rope coils. I used Rain to tie them together with a version of Warts and Wobbles as a blocker in the top right. And to fill up some white space on the left side of the paper, Cockles 'n' Mussels made a simple, irregular background.

DSCF1058a3

Hah! It almost sounds like I planned this ahead of time.

But what usually happens is I get a couple patterns on paper then go to Tangle Patterns and wait till something pops up that might fit in.

3 comments:

  1. I love the way your tangles wander. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun it is to have the patterns tie together though they are so individualistic! It is a wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...