Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 25, 2013

Driving the Brent Spence Bridge

This is from Day 1 of my trip going south. I've driven over this bridge, back and forth, about a dozen times in the 1970's and about half a dozen since. I wanted to get through Cincinnati and into Kentucky but knew before I left Detroit that morning that I would spend some time filming this bridge. Here's a montage of clips as I drive over the Brent Spence Bridge on January 14th.

Wikipedia: The Brent Spence Bridge is a double decker cantilever truss bridge that carries Interstates 71 and 75 across the Ohio River between Covington, Kentucky and Cincinnati, Ohio. The top deck carries southbound traffic while the bottom deck carries northbound traffic.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...